Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sale-a-Bration Hostess Tote

Girls love purses and I'm a girlie-girl. I finally got my hands on this FREE Hostess tote available to all my hostesses only during Sale-a-Bration! It's SO pretty. The pattern you see comes from our Sale-a-Bration Designer Series paper, Everyday Enchantment.



The colors are Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Peach Parfait and Lucky Limeade.
See the Adorning Accents trim? It matches our new Edgelit dies!


You'll have your very own Everyday Enchantment Tote, too, when you call me to schedule a workshop for February or March! Or you can place an order of $150 or more (with me, not online) and get this pretty tote as well as FREE Sale-a-Bration products and hostess benefits! Oh my! You'll need the tote just to carry it all!

-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment